Best free WordPress Broken Link Checker plugin. Today, I would recommend another free plugin for WordPress. The mechanism is simple but very necessary – checking the links you provided on its website.
Of course, all the parameters of the plug to read on the side of the plug – I quoted below few. From myself, I will say what I plug in handy.
– When I gave a link to a post that no longer exists (on my website or on the website of the outside) – This plugin tells you about it. You can easily change the link.
– Plug shows its power when you move your entire website. Hundreds of articles, hundreds or even thousands of links on a completely new domain. Imagine your internal links (outgoing to other websites will be good). From the administration of this plugin, you can easily (definitely easier than the level of each article separately) all change on the proper link. On each of my new website, I immediately turn the plug. So far I have not had problems with the plug. With a clear conscience, I recommend it to you.
Best free WordPress Broken Link Checker plugin
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Best free WordPress Broken Link Checker plugin can be downloaded here: Broken Link Checker
To view the recommended plugins for your website, go here: Best WordPress Plugins
To see the WordPress templates for your website, go here: Best WordPress Themes
Return to the home page: Rithven Inspire